By creating an Echovate profile, team members and managers gather valuable insights into individuality as well as tools and tips on how to best leverage strengths within the team and organization.
- Echovate profiles take less than five minutes to complete and have completion rates of 97%.
- After a team member completes a profile, they receive a self-report with a unique look into their individuality.
- Managers can view their team members’ profiles to better understand them as individuals, their communication styles, and their values.
- These assessments can be used post-hire or pre-hire to determine placement and fit.
What makes a great team member is unique to you and your company. With Echovate, you can capture and replicate success at your organization.
- Quickly analyze and determine which attributes are most critical to your organization and specific roles.
- Create and save a framework based on those characteristics.
- Measure team members and applicants against these frameworks to help with role placement, team management, and promotions.
Getting a snapshot of your team is only the beginning! We use pulse surveys to help managers and leadership understand how their team is evolving over time.
- Echovate’s pulse surveys are focused on key indicators of employee retention and loyalty such as psychological safety, community, impact, and outlook.
- Know when to have a conversation — survey results will reveal changes in individuals and help managers identify important times to ask questions and give support.
There’s no limit to what Echovate’s data can do for your organization!
- Echovate is built with open API’s so we can pull data from any system — helping you detect correlations between any data sets.